View Single Post
Old 2011-06-28, 05:50   Link #57
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I giggled like a little girl every time Yokkyun was on screen, she has one of the most atrocious design I've ever seen. It makes Key's early art look like a masterpiece

The Gundam parody was awesome and very faithful to the original. Sayla/Keima was... kind of hot

I like the designs of the new girls we see at the end (and there is... a loli!?), but I'm afraid I'll just get bored again for 70% of the series. That's assuming they do make a third season, that is. The multi heroine format definitely isn't working in anime for me. Unless each new girl is better than the previous one, it's no good. I want Shiori back!!
I actually expect Keima not putting the move onto the kid. I means she is not even a loli like how i often classify them (undeveloped young teenager). She looks like a 6-7 years old kid. Maybe it will be a background chapter or sort xD

Anyway, if there is another season, then S3 will have the turning point of the entire series!! I'm all excited thinking about it actually. I'm all excited just looking at the ED of this season in fact. If they make S3 24 episodes, and put the rest of the cast on..... it will be a real disappointment if the fan base does not at least double by the end of it