View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 15:26   Link #74
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Aren't Asuna and Kirito supposed to be....y'know....dead? How the hell did they survive? And how the heck did Kirito linger for a moment after his HP hit 0?

I didn't even get Kayaba's motive for making SAO into a death game either it was so incredibly cryptic.

And if this show is supposed to be 2-cour, now that SAO's data has been destroyed, where the heck is it going to go from here?

I'm not incredibly pleased with how things turned out. Heathcliff turning out to be Kayaba was okay since that was foreshadowed, so it didn't really come out of nowhere, but the amount of unexplained anomalies they're asking us to accept here is a bit too extreme.

Also it's funny how the character's feelings towards this being a game this episode just completely ignores all their earlier sentiments about slowing down and treating it as reality. Cripes, I'm starting to agree that the guy who wrote this story can't write characters very well.

But hey, the very first scene set in reality since the start of episode 1. That's pretty cool I guess.

Really don't know what to expect with this show anymore, especially considering SAO is now gone.