Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-13, 03:51   Link #4565
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
The basic thing seems to be most of us either do not comprehend martial arts, or are do not comprehend such a strict and seemingly brutal style.

Or at least not in that fashion.

The question though is, "how many of the teams involved with this activity with tanks comprehend it in that fashion?" Saunders clearly does not. St. Glorianna doesn't seem to as she seems to have considered fighting Black Forest Peak to not be very entertaining. I can't quite gauge Pravda on the matter. No clue on Anzio. Ooari certainly does not, but they are new to this.

Only Black Forest Peak seems to hold to such ridged doctrine. Doctrine that had given them success for sure, but it is unclear if it is popular to the point the training is upheld afterwards (Ooari's instructor was trained in that style, but does not seem to follow it ridgedly.) I believe the house servant for Shiho (seen only in the Little Army manga) mentioned that they style was to bring out what one was best at, rather than the strict coldness Shiho shows. Perhaps there is something wrong with Shiho?
Being cold is what Shiho's best at.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote