View Single Post
Old 2013-11-14, 15:25   Link #3
zibi88

ehh houki is kinda annoying... she belives she is strong....WRONG her mech is strong she has very low grade in IS control "C" if I remember.... her current mecha is controled via mind and not controls so its way faster and easier then pressing lots of buttons inside that guntlet...

I just hope one day ichika tells houki in face he hates girls who use brute force everywhere on everything.... she is just Tabanes sister (tabane is the famous one while houki rides on her sisters fame... getting IS not becouse she is good at IS but becouse she has sister ).... ichika is not better but he is the only guy that could operate an IS so he is famous on his own accord not becouse he is chifuyus brother.... he knows he isnt really that great at IS piloting and doesnt hide it.... while houki is just selfish saying she is better at IS (while she is not if her mecha loses the mind control ability houki will fail so much)

about madoka ;/ hmm is she sick or something taking all that medical nanomechanics... or is just using "drugs" as a shortcut to get stronger (like steroids)

chifuyu was the best in this ep. throwing laura and crashed lauras thinking she is married to ichika :P not mention she said she doesnt want such sister in law xD

anyway not like I hate houki but I just hope she will bite the dust and realize that she is the weak one and the one who has easy with her mecha controling... everyone else has skill which they gained by hard work and training not getting stuff the easy way...