View Single Post
Old 2008-02-07, 02:43   Link #2068
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Say what you will of Kouichi-->Mao, of which is the most debateable right now. But really, I seriously don't know what else the directors can put out there to make Mao-->Kouichi any more clear. We got a kiss on the forehead, we got jealousy, we got pining, we got depression, we got tears, and judging by next episode, we got her pursuing Kouichi. What else can they do apart from outright confession on the part of Mao to suggest that she does truly indeed love him that way? If you have a suggestion, I'm all ears.

Basically, what I'm saying is that if MaoXKouichi were to fail, it won't be Mao's fault barring Kai's return. Kouichi though is up in the air, and as such it's all up to him now. And people already know how I feel about that one.
I hear your point here but still feel that they could have done a better job on mao moving towards kouichi for certain. She has been throwing curve balls here and there with kai, with one moment she is showing how much she likes the dude to the next where she is telling him that they should break up. I guess I feel that the middle stage of all things is rather skimmed at best to reach the current situation. Her state of depression doesn't justify much how she has moved from kai to kouichi but it should be now clear that perhaps she, herself was in so much denial that kai ended up being a scapegoat from the start to the end. This is the only justification I could feel that makes sense in her apparent sudden jump though the point of her depression is still too stressed, enough to make her seen more dull as a person compared to before - This isn't the mao we know and love, she is usually more straightforward and to the point - I guess watching her like this is depressing in itself.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote