View Single Post
Old 2019-08-17, 09:05   Link #12
marvelB

Boy, those yakuza bosses sure look goofy (even the lady, but at least that makes her design unique, heh). So now almost all of the important allies have been found.... the only one still missing is Denjirou of the Nine Scabbards, I believe. My guess at this point is that he's the actual "Witching Hour Boy". Since Yasu's claim that he was the thief served as a distraction for Orochi, the actual thief should still be at large, somewhere....

Also, as far as the kibidangos are concerned, I doubt they'll have much, if any effect on Kaidou... if only because I figure he's strong enough to resist its influence. I imagine the same can be said for most of the other powerful "true" Zoans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
...especially considering the dope has a bounty worth 1.32 billion berries, a good 320 million more than Jack's at 1 Billion and I'm pretty sure King's is closer to 2 Billion by comparison. Although I laughed more at the fact Babanuki is subservient to Tama now. So much for Queen having an excuse to get away from the fight between his boss and Big Mom.
Yes, it is rather amusing that a 1.3 billion bounty head like Queen is practically pissing himself in the presence of two emperors. I mean, just compare him to Jack (his "junior"), who fearlessly attacked marine vessels that were occupied by several admiral/VA-ranked marines (Fujitora, Sengoku, Tsuru, etc.).... and this was shortly AFTER he spent several days battling against the mink armies at Zou. And yet apparently suffered so little injury from those admirals that he felt compelled to return to Zou, anyway. And yet is STILL active in Wano despite getting smacked away by a gargantuan elephant. Are we really sure that Jack is the "weakest" of Kaidou's Disasters?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote