View Single Post
Old 2008-10-01, 18:28   Link #1999
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
After watching the episode and fight scene again; i think it clearly indicates that they were equally matched. It would have been nice to see the whole fight, but we can get his just from their comments. Both Kallen and Suzuka clearly state how great the other is for whatever reason. Trying to say that he was going easy on her is silly to me. His words directly contradict this. That in conjunction with the use of the "live" geass, which doesn't allow him to hold back, clearly shows that he was trying to win.
nobody saying he was going all easy on her but he wasnt trying to kill her and he needed to fake his death. it was a draw but a draw that Kallen got the short end of the stick.

i really dont put too much emphasis on the complimenting each other part but if we do then when they complimented each other, the complimented was being directed to the Guren, not on Kallen or her skills because Kallen mentioned the Guren specs were superior to the Albion and wonder what power was driving Suzaku, certainly not live geass since Suzaku mentioned that he couldn't land a finishing blow at that specific time and he said it before Kallen complimented him. So obvious it was Suzaku's piloting skills.