View Single Post
Old 2009-07-13, 14:37   Link #8412
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Late introductions are late.

I'm Corinn. Twenty-five as of April, female, unattached and live somewhere in the third circle of Hell, also known as Oklahoma.

I lurked this place for many years, making use of the torrent links and occasionally reading threads posted in the Unaired forum to see what's coming up. Eventually I decided to sign up properly and spam the Code Geass subforum with relentless ShirLulu propaganda.

I'm a fan of a wide and eclectic variety of anime and manga, ranging from the humorous and light to the dark and edgy. I hold a strong dislike for shonen martial arts anime in the vein of Dragonball and Naruto. I generally prefer half-season anime to full-season, and flatly refuse to watch any show that goes over a hundred episodes (at that point, you know a good percentage of it is filler).

My top shows and graphic novels include:
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (yes, even StrikerS despite its many wallbangers)
Gunslinger Girl (the first season more than the second)
Code Geass (again, first season more than R2)
To Aru Majutsu no Index (and its variants and spinoffs)
Darker than Black
When They Cry metaseries
Haruhi Suzumiya metaseries
The Daughter of Twenty Faces
Soukou no Strain
Gundam 00
Black Lagoon
Elfen Lied (manga) (anime I was less than impressed with)
Shion no Ou

I'm currently following:
Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Canaan: 428 the Animation
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (S2) (and thoroughly enjoying KyoAni's merciless trolling of its fanbase)
The Daughter of Twenty Faces (if I hold my breath too much longer for episode 22 subtitles, I'm going to asphyxiate, but I can't help it...)