View Single Post
Old 2011-05-14, 03:43   Link #17
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
I remembered happening upon this thread recently and seeing that people seemed to like the series, so I picked up volume 1 at Kinokuniya the other day.

There were a few rough spots here and there near the beginning but once the author found their pace I got really into the story and the characters. Overall I loved it and of course the first thing on my mind was, I need to read the next volume!

So I check online and I find that apparently the series has ended and the final volume is coming out in June.

... wait, meaning it was cancelled or what? Was it not popular enough or did the author really decide to end the story so soon?

If it was cancelled and ended up with a half-assed ending my heart shall weep. ;_;
IMO
It's because the background story is messed up
The series storyline starting to resemble detective Conan pace
And the author can't think how to properly wrap it up anymore since he relied heavily on "memory loss" point of the protagonist to keep the mystery live

after read latest one:
The only possible true perperator now is the Shinigami company it self and their higher up's weird setup until the author throw another twist

hey guys gimme some of your thought and analyze of the real perperator, it will be very useful for me to avoid jail once I free from this damned place to restart my killing spree.

Last edited by surerman; 2011-05-14 at 03:56.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote