Kha! I did it! I did it!

21STE DREI-KEITEN 02
Rebuilt of Sophia

COMING SOON! ^_^
Nice! It's thanks to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
A rush for the 20000th mark? Have fun!

Congratulations for Anita getting the 100th page claim!
15 more to 20000th reply!

Quote:
Oohh... Interesting. In a Khatastropic way!

This better be a good basis for Hayate to learn some close-range self-defense...
Thanks for the heads-up! I see Hayate approaching Kha for some lessons! And I'm sure Kha will rise to the occasion!

*runs*

Quote:
Not much of a problem there aside from the crack ones... though I have lingering doubts about the Knights becoming servants... And the Tome of the Night Sky's involvement considering it's supposed to be all gone by now aside from it's remnants inside Hayate...
The Knights are just strengthened, otherwise there's no real difference.

And that's Hayate's reaching out to them. Also, the ROM of the Tome wasn't destroyed, and allowed it to be an arbiter of the Duels like the other 2 Tomes.

Quote:

Not bad. Not bad at all! The Granado as Strada and the shamanisms are a bit eyebrow-raising though...

Quote:
Anyway, more about me...

I'm having a hard time with the current fights I'm writing; which are the Aurion vs. Hayate mock battle and the Grandis vs. Signum real battle...

The main problem in the first one is I'm getting in a bit of a tight spot with regards to Hayate's performance... She's, quite frankly, holding out quite well, if not almost constantly on the defensive. In a quick rundown without spoilering, here's her performance stats as of GenerationS...

Spoiler for GenerationS Hayate:

It's hard. It's VERY hard. But she has all the potential in the world to properly cover up her weaknesses and eventually even go as far as holding herself against her fellow Aces. Anybody who wants to say it's impossible? Speak up now. They won't make the SSS-rank if there were absolutely nobody who reached such a level. (Not perfect, alright?) And I believe Hayate can, eventually. She doesn't deserve to be a shafted one-trick pony and I won't let her be! I'm going to show her potential here, and I need all the advice I can get to make it happen without much skepticism from others.

And once more, this managed to accomplish the feat of making me even more pissed off at 7arcs than I ever thought possible. -_-

Any thoughts? Should I lower or raise some stats? Any ideas for how much her performance could improve upon Unison?
Looks ok from here.

EDIT: It's awfully crowded in here! Looks like the markets are in for a Bull Run!!!