View Single Post
Old 2008-05-19, 14:02   Link #4
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinbou View Post
Well there is problem...if a serie is old, not populair or unknown (not many people watch it). Then there arent many sources of pictures or the pictures are bad.

Also i have the problem that if i don't like an anime or don't know an anime (like the background story behind it) then i think it's harder to make a signature...Don't know if it's just me...
Well despite I want all under appreciated anime to be known, however old animes do lack lot of images so I don't think we should focus on old animes. Though we could always make sig through the screen shot of the anime itself. On your second point I do see lot of sig maker make a sigs out of images that are unknown to them so I don't think that it is big problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
I've thought of campaigning for under appreciated anime as well, though I've no idea how. Your idea is pretty good actually, we get free sigs as well lol.

Anyway I though of campaigning for Soul Eater, it deserves much more recognition than just a relatively quiet subforum.
Well I thought of the idea during the first sig competition on this forum, where some members made a sig trying to inform people about the competition so that more people would vote it in. Also isn't Soul Eater popular? If it's not then I suppose we could campaign for it as well.

Though so far there aren't seem to be lot of interest for campaign for under appreciated animes. I really want to hear the opinions from other sig makers. I mean this isn't a competition and there is no strict deadline or something like that. All I am thinking is we choose an anime then once we have six or more sigs then we could start campaign for about a month or two.