Thread: 300
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-09, 22:05   Link #41
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueda View Post
I am really confused by all the people in this thread talking about how this movie or the books or other movies are "inaccurate". How do you know? There is no reliable historical source for the events. This movie could very well be exactly accurate. (Okay, probably not, but you see my point.) I've read a good portion of the historical sources surrounding the Battle, and I'm personally fairly impressed with Miller's devotion to the widely-accepted historical sources. I'm just saying, don't throw around words like "accurate" or "inaccurate" when they're meaningless.
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
IMAX! IMAX!! IMAX!!! The blood, the gore, the flying body parts, the exaggeration of it all that electrifies the forever young shounen heart... it can't be experienced in a puny screen with puny sound. King Leonites is a hard ass, and he isn't hesitant to show it. Talk about visual. The soundtrack is so awesome, and if you mix it with those dialogues, you concoct something that spell pure entertainment. IMAX man, IMAX!
I couldn't wait any more - a friend and I went to see it on one of the giant AMC digital screens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
It's there!
Spoiler: