View Single Post
Old 2008-04-01, 20:37   Link #26
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3phyr.mp3 View Post
that was fast...
i wonder what fan speculation names of her are?
I don't think people are that bothered - more interested in speculating how the plot's going to work. One I found kind of interesting was the idea that each 'loop' in the girl's life will be different and written by a different one of the writers to their own style (so Ryukishi's one will have hotblooded male characters like Keiichi and violence, etc) and then in the After Story she'll finally break free.

And on a slightly less relevant note.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer
She looks Cute, fnartist work fast....also what's RikaiChan???
Firefox plugin, lets you hover over Japanese words and it'll give their hiragana readings and definitions, as well as what conjugation verbs are in much of the time. As for how that's relevant to visual novels... well, you can set it up so AGTH hooks the text out of the game, then it goes through via a script to the Firefox window, which auto-refreshes and displays the game's text so you can hover over vocab you don't know Needs decent proficiency in Japanese grammar to get the most use out of it, but I've found it extremely useful. Sure beats the 'spend ages looking up every kanji in the game by strokes/radicals in a paper dictionary' alternative.

More information is available here:
http://omoshiroi.info/omoblog/index...._novel_reading
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote