View Single Post
Old 2007-05-11, 05:18   Link #93
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Haha...people are sad seeing Flora die.

JUST AS PLANNED!:P

Actually, not really. Graham is my favourite Nanoha-verse character after al and even though I love to torture my main characters, I like happy endings as well, but canon implies he never married, which = screwed love life. It's the writer's fault, not mine! All I did was...give out my version of his screwed love life.

It's so hard being canon perfectionist isn't it, especially when one wants to tie in with the flowing timeline.

The recent revelations of revisiting Fate's past with Project F also pretty much half-destroyed my foundations for Corsa "ZONE" Testarossa...as you can expect it, Fate's biological father. Just as his name implies, his powers are somewhat similar to Tezuka Zone from Prince of Tennis, and he has a huge hulking monster of a sword to boot. And he's broken as hell either. Who knows, if StrikerS chooses to be elusive on her father, then I'll post it.

@Kha

I find funny that my characters inspire an old Velka Knight with dark secrets wandering, since in my Velka AtaraXia Romance planned sequel fic, it has exactly THAT.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.