View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 03:10   Link #5020
calorie

Lately I've been using a ginseng root supplement in the form of capsules. What got me interested was its etimology, Asian origin and medical effects, which are still somewhat obscure, all of which I had to study for my pharmacognosy exam. Being a japanese culture fan and a student with a relatively stressful lifestyle I decided to give it a go.

Has anyone here tried it and experienced any positive effects? After some time using it I do feel like it's helping me focus and improving my physical abilities a little (I also work out) but most notably my sleep has improved - while according to Wikipedia one is only likely to experience sleep deprivation as a side effect! On the back of the box of the supplement I bought the opposite is written.

Hence my curiosity. Could have just googled it but I wanted to get some answers first hand.
I was also wondering if anyone knows if it is as popular in Japan as in China?

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Quite a lot actually.

Here, switch to the "Feature Comparison" tab: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...oducts/compare

Also, something you can't really make out from that page, in Starter you can't change the wallpaper and there's no Aero (transparent windows and other effects).
Really? You can't even change the freaking wallpaper? Wow.
calorie is offline   Reply With Quote