View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 20:15   Link #647
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

I am bored waiting to go somewhere, so I did a bit of the chapter 1 of book 9, titled "The prayer of 7 thousand years"

Kill them.
Kill them all!
Possessed by this of impulse, which can no longer be called thinking.
The desire to cut off enemies’ heads, limbs and reduce them to pieces becomes an ice-cold fire, coursing through the veins of Haruyuki.
[Rrrr….]
He let out a low growl like a beast, then regrips the great sword in the right hand.
The silver coloration on the duel avatar “Silver Crow” has completely disappeared. Replacing it is a hue of dark chrome irradiating extreme carnage the “Chrome Silver”. Its armor has changed completely as well. The once smooth limps are covered with platings with perturbing blades, the body is the same. But the most ominous of all, is the helmet which covers the head like the head of a carnivore. The canine like protrusion has completely covered the mirror finish face.
This armor is no longer normal “enhanced armament” found in the dueling game “Brain Burst”
The legendary enhanced armament which possesses power that surpasses the divine instruments, merged from the 6th of the 7 divine instruments, the armor “the destiny” and high level enhanced armament “the star caster”, twisted by the rage and sorrow of certain burst linker, the enhance armament which has endured multiple destruction without disappearing. “The disaster” has completely covered “Silver Crow”.
No, this is beyond the realm of summoning, or equipping. Haruyuki is the armor, the armor is Haruyuki. The will of destruction which lives within “the disaster” has become one with Haruyuki’s consciousness. The voice that appeared during past troubles can no longer be heard.
Replacing it, is a low tone of speech, coming from Haruyuki's own will.
[I will……kill you all!]
Fully extending the wings which became demon like, Haruyuki looks down on the 6 burst linkers as they look up at the new comer in the stage which corresponds to the Shibuya destrict in real life, the “devil city”.