View Single Post
Old 2007-10-06, 19:40   Link #249
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusyixun View Post
Quite a bit of comedy for what I was expecting to be Kyo Ani's "next serious work". Breaks the fourth wall (sight gags etc) in a way that Kanon and even Haruhi didn't. Well, at least it's something different. The pacing of the episode was pretty good, and so were the visuals - though Tomoya strangely looked a bit poorly drawn in the very first scene.

My first thought on seeing Misae was "Hmm, looks like Kaname Chidori" and my next was "Sounds like her as well". So I checked up and sure enough Satsuki Yukino voices her. Her surname's Sagara, don't know whether it was imported from the game or just an in-joke from Kyo Ani.

I'm a bit confused - Tomoya seemed to be living in a dorm with Sunohara, and also had a place of his own? Unless that was just Sunohara's room...Tomoya seems to be quite the bored type. I actually thought Nagisa might be the ghost girl mentioned, as for a while no one but Tomoya acknowledged her presence (during the motorcycle bit for example).

Ryou is quite charming.
Well, I think that he dorms with Sunohara, and he visits his father sometimes.
Or it could be that he was just visiting Sunohara.

I also thought that about Nagisa, but her parents kind of threw me off.

Ryou and Kyou are my favorite characters at the moment. The magic divination trick was amusing though. ^__^