View Single Post
Old 2012-02-25, 09:36   Link #206
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Well it doesn't matter anymore, you guys either hate Shu or not, after all the crap went on. I never did hate Shu, in fact, I felt sorry for the guy for the catastrophe he was about to face ever since he met Inori and obtained the Void Genome. Everyone seems to like kicking around the MC a lot, especially when someone put him in a position he didn't want and wasn't ready for. He tries, then he gets his a** kicked and handed back to him and then some. The guy was a wreck from the start. There's so much more that happen previous before all that. And there's still plenty that hasn't been explained...

I'm gonna be real glad when this end because after this, F**K this anime man....It better either at least show something decent..of course I'm just one guy with an opinion over the anime, some people like it, some people don't...never bother me. I did say I am going to watch this to the end, and I will.