View Single Post
Old 2013-01-16, 10:14   Link #28709
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
What makes it worse is that the entire Perfect pack is molded in grey/black. Meaning only painters would buy it.
Yeah, that's even worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Honestly, it isnt that expensive to rerelease the HG, the launcher/sword packs don't need to be changed at all, the only thing that needs new mold is the C1-C2 pieces for the backpack, and it's all done, it's a pretty smart move made by them, lame as hell, but smart and it wouldnt cost them alot.

Releasing it for the RG would be more expensive, same with a MG, since they would need more complex molds instead of two blocks with pegs on them
I still think that making a batteries-clip and connector for RG/MG Sword-Launcher Pack will be cheaper (or at least equal) compared to creating an entirely new mold of HG Perfect Pack. Only, parts for RG/MG will certainly sell a lot more than HG Perfect Strike due to it’s cheaper price and better result. Mind you that HG Strike never had any mold of Sword-Launcher Pack before, so they have to make it from zero. And tell me if I'm wrong, but I think they also totally overhauled the HG's Aile Pack (notice that the top wings have become longer now). That means more production budget are spent for that lame HG.