View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 02:22   Link #79
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
I Honestly don't wanna see another Naruto Sasuke fight. half of each chapter is gonna be Naruto crying for Sasuke to come back to the village, stop fighting, blah blah blah and Sasuke is going to ignore it.
Sasuke defeated Naruto in part I, so Naruto has to defeat Sasuke; theres no question about it.

I do think a collaborative effort would be a fun idea, but its clear the author is quite intent on making Naruto to be the most powerful ninja of all time, considering(among several other things) the very contrived effort to have Naruto's direct involvement in nearly every non-trivial Kage battle in the war. Some of the rookies weren't even allowed to end their own fights, as Naruto was made to intervene and land the killing blow for them to further display his superiority just in case the excessive, contrived, non-stop unnecessary fan-service and power-ups didn't get the point across this arc.

A collaborative effort would mean Naruto has to share his glory, and we can't have that in this story. Naruto must be the undisputed most powerful of all time. Eventually he'll probably be made to defeat all four of the Hokages at the same time as well, and I'm not being sarcastic either : /
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote