View Single Post
Old 2009-04-07, 23:29   Link #3
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

This is a nice development. Ever since the appearance of the Okama version of Kokoro as Iwa, things are proceeding at a fine explanatory pace. Right now, with Dragon, same thing is happening. I would like a good portion of the chapter to be dedicated to Iwa's past, but unless he is a crucial character for the future, that may not be the case. But, I guess wanting to learn about someone's past to learn more about another character is not a fair request.

Of course, Iwa might use Luffy's incredibly fast paced recovery as another supporting statement for his connection to Dragon, but, maybe another character may also be involved. Maybe Luffy's mother. Who knows. But, it is interesting that Iwa was not aware of the connection between Dragon and Garp. Guess that shows even Dragon has secrets he couldn't share with people very close to him.

But, with that connection it will become difficult to make a choice after they rescue Ace, regarding Iwa and Bon-chan. I am not sure why Iwa would want to go to his kingdom, if he desires to go back to Dragon. Sure that would mean more pain for Sanji, but, he must have gotten used to the catch and throw trannies by now.