View Single Post
Old 2011-02-01, 23:59   Link #470
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
Hey hey Patchy, how goes it? Thanks for the warm welcome back. It has been a good while. I got a hold of CS5 not too long ago, but this is my first official sig on it. Actually, I've shifted priorities in my life and had to put sig making on the back burner for a while. Trust me, it hurts the soul since I've been making sigs for years. I thought it would be nice to throw together something quick and post it on AS to let people know I'm still alive lol. Before I posted it up, I gave Marina a sneak peak at it.

So there you have it lol! My 5 minute work to let you know I'm still alive! Can't let go of this style just yet because there is much more I need to learn to make my work better. There is no perfect sig and always room for improvement =) When I have a bit more time, I will have to stop by your thread and the rest to leave my cNc on member's works. Hope all is well with you and keep up the great work!
No problem, you're the first one who helped me on my thread before ^^ so it's an honor to do it too.. Oh I see! so that's why you take a long time before coming here again. Haha don't worry I think they'll still remember you since you're a pioneer here I think XD

^^ yep improvements have always room, though your level is kinda high now, so improving it more will be a difficult task to do sure sure, will gladly to hear that. thanks and Good Luck on whatever youre currently doing wing-sama ^^
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote