View Single Post
Old 2012-12-19, 23:07   Link #6731
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Yes those are valuable arguments but I say doesn’t hold up to the evidence. And they have been said that the Hückebein and the SD6 can live together in peace, so they are trying to make peace with them? If that is the case why they don’t offer a deal the good guys can agree? I mean they keep acting like “yeah we are such a big deal and we don’t want to hurt you so go away” when that approach only seems to get the good guys more and more determinate on chasing them, so showing up and scare them didn’t work, what the Hückebein do? Keep showing up and scare them and even send more e-mails to Thoma, because that has been working, right?

Yeah, not that much. And the TSAB feels like a bunch of really ineffective mages to be honest. They could not hold the Cradle if wasn’t for the Section Six and without them I don’t think there is a single people on the TSAB that can stop the Hückebein. They will kill the Three Aces, their best mages, what they are going to send now. Yunno? I don’t think so. Again the story gives cover ups like this and feels force with the tone the series try to apply here, a more serious treat with actual villains that kill and do what they need to do to get the job done. Even killing officers and, I insist on this, the Hückebein already did that.

And if Hardis had one of those, won't the SD6 notice it and then put a heavy guard or at least keep it close so doesn't happen the same that happen with the Grendels?