View Single Post
Old 2006-10-22, 13:23   Link #24
Regel

As this is spoiler thread...

Quote:
3) if you pay attention to the role of the group, irie, tomitake and takano have the duty to determine what is really the hinamizawa syndrome and how to cure it.

so here is the question : how can they let the "queen" die like that? how can a random culprit kill rika, while the governement trained soldiers are supposed to protect her? in fact, aren't they the real culprit as mentionned several times?
IMHO."They" aren't but "she" is. There are 3 agents in Hinamizawa: Takano, Tomotake, Irie. And green guys who obey Takano. Government sent them to investigate the syndrom. But Takano has her own aims. Not only to glorify herself and her granddad but also to become a "god". She kills Tomitake and Irie. Now nobody can control her. And then she watanagashi Rika.

Quote:
in fact, i suspect that takano brought the whole "queen theory" to irie and the others to justify any "big mess if furude rika is killed".
But it's not her theory but her grandfather's. And it seems she trust all his conclusions.

Quote:
i'm just wondering one thing : the TIPS aren't mentionning anything about a huge mess / killing frenzy around hinamizawa in watanagashi-hen / meakashi-hen dispite rika's death. and as i could read with irie theory, "all the infected populace will yield into the terminal stages within 48 hours of the main carrier's death."
this proves that the "queen theory" is kinda a big excuse, since there wasn't any mass L5 state after watanagashi and meakashi hen (this event couldn't be ignored as a TIPS if it has really happened, like the disaster was described to have happened after tsumihoroboshi-hen))
Yes, we do know there was no Great Hinamizawa Disaster in Watanagashi-hen / Meakashi-hen.

Quote:
wouldn't be possible that takano couldn't activate her emergency plan in Watanagashi/meakashi because she couldn't find rika under the 48 hours?
But they had found her on the next day (and as she was killed at night that was even lass than in 24 hours).