View Single Post
Old 2013-02-26, 00:17   Link #155
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogotah View Post
I just don't see him converting but what I could see is, at the point of his defeat, realize that Naruto was right, and have a near death revelation and convert right before his death.

If that's what you had in mind, then that seems more plausible to me...though still not what I would want to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
But here there's more to it, we have Kakashi who always believed in Obito, and i think that Kishimoto will restore this belief in the very end, if Obito sacrifices his life at the last moment to save the good guys from Madara.
I'd say there's a 99.9% chance of obito realizing his mistake and redeeming himself by either doing away with madara or trying to in a futile attempt right before his death. it's pretty easy to predict this. obito = darth vader. madara = emperor palpatine. it really is that simple of an analogy and it's bound to happen that obito is in some way redeemed by the very fact that he was kakashi's friend at one point and that kakashi felt so strongly for him after his apparent death. the only question is whether madara will survive obito's eventual treachery or not. if it happens prior to hashirama getting there, then obito will die in vain but at least be somewhat redeemed by his last action
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote