Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2017-11-20, 11:24   Link #4332
Culaio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Not exactly, early on in the Valkyries arc, Franka explains that the higher percentage of stigma tissue a person has, the closer said person is to being a Nova. So having a completely stigmatic body means that Kazuya has essentially become a Nova, even if Gengo doesn't specifically say it, that exactly what it means.
I do remember this, and I see your point but this still isnt to me 100% proof, let me explain why, it doesnt say that someone with 100% nova genetics can be said to have stigmatic body only that the more stigmatic body you have the closer you are to actual nova, look at crossbreeds, the more genes it has to one or other parent species the closer its to that species but once it reaches 100%(if you are 99% one species and 1% other you are still technically crossbreed) genes from one of parent species it cant be called crossbreed it simply becomes part of that parent species.

Same could be for people with stigmatic bodies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
^Thank you. To add: Nova's bodies produce Stigmata naturally, and they have bodies covered with Stigmata. The Stigmata that the Pandora have came from Maria Lancelot's own body, and she's a Nova. All of Gengo's family members that descended from her also have bodies that produce Stigmata naturally. And Kazuya's body tissue is the same as his grandmother's. So he's as much Nova as she is.
we dont have it confirmed that all people with stigmatic bodies had % of stigmatic bodies increase with time, the fact that kazuha had less even though she was older then kazuya kinda implies that her didnt increase, the fact that % increase with time for kazuya is actually unnatural, yes nova cells produce more nova cells BUT human cells would produce more human cells, so % shouldnt increase with time unless nova cells destroy or assimilate human cells but this would make us wonder why same doesnt happen to pandora that have stigmata's implanted(but thats completly different topic)

Last edited by Culaio; 2017-11-20 at 11:36.
Culaio is offline   Reply With Quote