View Single Post
Old 2007-09-26, 22:27   Link #160
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Norio Wakamoto - Probably has the most unique and interesting voice of them all. He really makes me laugh every time I hear him.

Kazuya Nakai - All his characters are badass samurai of some sort (Zoro - One Piece, Mugen - Samurai Champloo, Hijikata - Gintama, Yajirou - Grenadier and so on...). He does a great job making them both badass and funny at the same time.

Hoshi Souichiro
- Really versatile. He can sound both quiet and timid (Kira Yamato, Kazuki from Getbackers) and really gutsy and powerful (Kazuma from Scryed, Nagi Souichiro from Tenjou Tenge). It's like he's two different people, though I like the latter one better.

Shuuichi Ikeda - Voices either powerful charismatic villains or again powerful father/protector figures (Dullindal from GSD, Shin Natsume from Tenjou Tenge, Hiko Seijiro from Kenshin). Either way his voice creates an air of superiority and confidence in his characters.

Toshihiko Seki - Great for voicing villain characters (Le Kruze from SEED, Reito from Mai HIME etc.). His voice carries with him an arrogance and confidence typical of his characters.

Yukino Satsuki - Can sound both cute and funny, also incredibly versatile. Usually voices violent girls who can be kind and caring at the same time (Chidori - FMP, Kagome - Inuuyasha).

Paku Romi/Megumi Ogata - Both of them can voice both male and female characters incredibly and that by itself is a great feat, but their voices are also incredibly deep and powerful.

Rie Tanaka
- Voices girls who are cute and lovable, but at the same time possess great confidence and strength and her voice does that job rather well(Lacus Clyne - SEED, Simca - Air Gear)

There are probably many more that I'm forgetting but for now I'll stick with those.
Darklord_bg is offline   Reply With Quote