Thread: Licensed Dragon Rioting
View Single Post
Old 2015-03-07, 14:45   Link #1053
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
At this point, if Rintaro ever manages to conquer his hentai disease (read: plot point), most of us would like either Kyouka or Ren to be the pairing (I like both as well, though I lean a bit more towards Kyouka). Of course, he'd first have to conquer the hentai disease...

and I think I might've said in the early pages that this feels a lot like Ikki Tousen, and of course anyone who's followed Ikki Tousen knows how much Three Kingdoms it draws from, so no surprise here
if the girls hear of this, then the most likely thing to happen first and foremost would be Kyouka immediately trying to land a punch or kick at the guy since now that NERFtarou is gone, whats stopping him from going all out?

not gonna be surprised if there are even more rumors that may pop out after this arc although the formation of his admirers may actually happen which he does not want at all (Yurina's gonna mass a fortune with his pics, Erin may do so too to get some info on him but I doubt even the crow could find out Rintarou's huge secret). I mean he's already notorious in the school for "lightning jumper" and "two for one" and even has the previous dragon's approval. all thats actually left is for Kyouka's mother to point to all of the student body that the alleged "man she let inside the house" is none other than NERFtarou.