Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-20, 16:04   Link #3645
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
Be careful when chosing your members. You want to pick the ones with best compability while at the same time the ones you want. Takanae and Hibiki will get along just fine, but Yukiho might feel left out, so make sure you work hard on getting those communications correct and keep your unit status as high as possible. Just don't try to get the communications perfect everything cause you are going to end up repeating the same week over and over, and that will just ruin the fun. Just go with the flow, it usually works out.

You also want to have as many smiley (yellow/oragne) faces as you can when you invite the two idols needed for quintet lives. This really depends on who you pick as leader and members. For example, if you have Yayoi as leader with Takanae and Mami as leader, most of the idols would be willing to help you out with the Quintet live shows. It's not really an important thing to look after, but at least you wanna have more choices and be able to pick the idols you want to invite. It's hard to invite Iori for quintet cause she just doesn't wanna help unless you have Yayoi.

Make sure you do that thing to Iori I told you about. It's too funny to pass up.
Yeah, coordination is rarely the problem on my side, but I'll keep an eye out, thanks. I've actually had invitations for Iori go by well without even having Yayoi in my unit, but that's another thing I'll think about.

Also, you made me touch an underage girl's chest. How could you. It was interesting.