Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-22, 01:08   Link #3654
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Yeah, coordination is rarely the problem on my side, but I'll keep an eye out, thanks. I've actually had invitations for Iori go by well without even having Yayoi in my unit, but that's another thing I'll think about.

Also, you made me touch an underage girl's chest. How could you. It was interesting.
Watch what you say, there could be misunderstandings.

ANYWAY, getting a "D" on your first playthrough isnt that bad, especially if you're not good with Japanese.

...all this talk of the game is making me want to go back and start a new playthrough...aagh, but I just started "Tales of Graces F" and waiting on "Neptune V" next week...*sigh* To date I've only seen the Best endings for Yayoi, Mami, Makoto, and Yukiho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
A much better quality PV with better sound quality:

OH...DEAR...YAYOI!!!! *nearly passes out* I thought that Pirate Yayoi was HNNGH, but...orz

Oh, and apparently they're making an iM@S laptop:

http://ameblo.jp/project-imas/entry-11330770382.html

...and it also seems that iM@S won an award in the Sound division of the CEDEC AWARDS 2012. I have no idea how big of a deal that is but, Yay~!!!

*edit*

Oh, right, I got the iM@S:CG CDs last week and...somewhat disappointed. I got Kirari and Mika's. While Mika's was ok, Kirari was...*has an unexplainable expression on face* Mmgh, not horrible but not...that good either. I dunno, maybe it's because there's only so much I know of the characters that I cant put in as much feelings into listening to the iM@S:CG songs. (though I did like Anzu and Rika's songs a fair amount)

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2012-08-22 at 01:24.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote