View Single Post
Old 2013-07-10, 02:26   Link #8065
wredsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
I don't recall Cornelia being in any kind of predicament, not sure since it's been ages. As for Schneizel, Schneizel was who he was, no trying to justify everything depending on the side he's in (his viewpoint was what it was till the end), no heel face turn. And indeed, he did get the short end of the stick. The people left in charge aren't any better. Nunnaly aside, I consider them worse than Schneizel. I wouldn't have pardoned Schneizel, but I'd certainly have given him a better end, although I'm pretty sure some people might have seen the whole thing as allowing Schneizel to live. Cornelia, Ohgi, Viletta, the black knights, the britannian knights... Most don't deserve what they got. They showed no sign of remorse, they paid for nothing and just reap the benefits of ZR when they, too, were part of the problem.
Cornelia lost her beloved sister, Ougi got shot by Viletta. Viletta missed her chance to be a noble and felt guilty shooting Ougi, etc. Cornelia was shot by Schneizel. See everyone got punished somewhat for their crime. Now all they have to do is not mess up ZR and help Lelouch's peace plan come to fruition.
wredsa is offline   Reply With Quote