View Single Post
Old 2010-06-28, 04:28   Link #11897
delita-umw-
Wild Speculator

Mmm, two ideas Oliver

First, in reference to Kanon supposed graduation age, is there a possibility that Jessica is being really vague when she says about the same age as Kanon and Shanon? I haven't read the Japanese text, but isn't there both the possibility that when Jessica says about the same age as Kanon and Shanon she's referring to their current ages (16) or that she just means relatively young people (ages 6-14 apparently)? This of course would still raise questions as to why the hell were Shanon and Kanon selected when they were.

Second thought, that 3 hour gap with the waiting is relatively easy to explain if you think that the family is working under the impression that Kinzo is still alive? I mean, Krauss has to keep up appearances and so would at least pretend to wait for the "head" of the family before starting dinner. Considering Kinzo's influence and for appearances sake, at least some of that time could be eaten up by waiting for the phantom head. I don't know how long that would really be but if they wait an hour and eat a really slow dinner with lots of talking over 2 hours, we can sort of explain the time discrepancy?

edit: holy crap I just realized that the difference between getting called and them starting to loiter is about 4 hours. That's epic length and I'm not so sure anymore that the idea still has weight.
delita-umw- is offline   Reply With Quote