View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 04:17   Link #19955
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Erio's Sonic Move is upgraded THREE FOLDS, you say?

Ladies, watch out.
Three Times More Groping!!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Where did the dansen craze come from?! I'm reporting a epidemic rise in dislocated sacral joints and pelvic hematomas across all anime characters at my clinic!!!
I have no idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
And in other news, Vivio might have Horner's Syndrome. Slight sympathetic nervous damage to the ocular nerve can result in lack of sympathetic stimulation interferring with the development of pigmentation. Advanced surgery beyond our current level of techonology can fixed the affected SP nerves, thus returning her control over her entire face, but as evidence by Vice's little sister and Cinque, the nerves headed into her eye were too delicate to operate on, leaving the Kaiser heterochromatic.

Knowing that I studied medicine so that I can diagnose anime characters? PRICELESS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

Oh it's not MY work. For a second I thought you guys were talking about Kha and Sa--

*static*

What's with the radio these da--

Mai: Ikke, Fan--

Taiyo: Mai-san, chotto matte.
Mai: Nani yo, boya?

Quote:
Somebody yelled Kha-season...?! UWAAA!!!

*dissolves in pink flames*

?????: 3rd Phase completed.

JUSTICE BE DONE!!!!

That's what you get for trying to harm my our precious DEKKAI-CHAN!!!

"Aaah Alice-chan, glad to see you weren't harmed!"

And if you EVER do that again...

Spoiler for THOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH DER KLERIKER!!!!!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
And Lowe and USB, yes Granado es Strado makes Erio 3 Times More Powerful and 3 Times Faster. And as Caro would say, "3 Times More Charming."

But you guys still missed the VA refs. I know one is hard to get, but I made the other so obvious, I can't get any more obvious!
And Three Times More Cocky

I still can't see the refs

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.