View Single Post
Old 2011-03-06, 17:06   Link #22215
Thanatos of Crows

Quote:
But if anyone would like to answer, all these delusions of Kanon/Shannon, (this is possibly answered) is because of the stupidity of the characters (namingly Krauss and Natsushi)? Very hard to believe, but it's the only thing plausible. (I'm very late)
We should remember that all servants are introduced to Natsuhi as she's the one in charge of them. Kanon getting through would be thanks to Genji being in charge of the one winged servants as Kinzo's closest, but he'd still have to make an appearance to Krauss and his wife before they can suspect him of being Kinzo's spy. Genji being Kinzo's only personal servant actually makes sense. Shannon getting to be one too would be Genji's doing so she wouldn't have to leave the island, I think. According to my reasoning Kanon persona was created and used as seen in ep7 and his interaction with Jessica, and added to Kinzo's privates by Genji to minimize the time spent with other servants and the family, making the illusion of his existence (or in other words, the secret of his existence as an alternative personality) easier to preserve. This way Krauss and his family don't neccessarily need to be baffling idiots that don't see a kid playing dress up right under their nose
Thanatos of Crows is offline   Reply With Quote