View Single Post
Old 2012-04-21, 23:58   Link #28536
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Furthermore, in regards to earlier comments about it not being fair if we couldn't tell the difference between Beato pretending to be Kanon or Kanon himself, I'd say that since we know by red that no-one would mistake Kanon and no-one can use his name but Kanon, and we also know that Kanon was dead, either that scene was an outright lie or someone has the ability to bring Kanon back to life and become him at will. That is a bit of a clue in my books.
But BATTLER DOESN'T KNOW THAT because he wasn't there fore half those reds. Also, a mystery that needs the Reds to be solvable is really shitty, since the Witch Hunters don't have access to them. It also doesn't matter because the whole Personality Death thing means you can lie in the Red by redefining terms. What if I define Kanon as "whoever is pretending to be him"?

Quote:
Also, lets suspend red for one second, the fact someone could perfectly copy Kanon's voice when he is dead sort of implies that whatever was him was somehow reproducible by someone else.
Tape recorders. Acting. Disguise. A twin brother. A double-blind imitation. Your statement here is incorrect, because Kanon isn't more "reproducible" than any other human who has ever lived on the face of the planet.