Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-20, 12:38   Link #21541
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I'm on to go on the offensive and enlarge my portfolio.
I wish I had a real one like yours. T_T

Anyway, I have a feeling that they are going to pay dividends to retain investors, so it might be a good watch if anyone is looking for a 3-5year investment plan before it becomes the next Webvan alongside Zynga. Zuckerberg will still be the one laughing away to the bank because GS probably paid him to use his stock as a sucker-bait; the fan users are going to be the ones with the empty sack.

On the topic of stocks/shares, crude doesn't seem to be affected by the war declarations by the Congress on Iran. Hopefully Big Banks earns enough from bullying Facebook to stop lobbying the USGov for war so to earn some last-minute cash from crude futures. And NatGas seems pretty cheap right now......maybe I should stay away from companies and banks at the moment.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-05-20 at 12:50. Reason: Typo....brain damage