View Single Post
Old 2010-07-16, 00:44   Link #2217
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
You are actually. You said the whole point of the fight was just to show Gohan how Cell fought. But there was clearly more to it than that or Goku wouldn't have tried (and nearly succeeded) right there and then to, you know, kill Cell himself.
No I'm not. Stop being so adamant all the time. Goku tried his best when fighting against Cell, while at the same time showing Gohan how Cell fights. What's so complicated about this? And Goku didn't come close to defeating Cell. He only blew off everything above Cell's torso, and we know that all Cell needs to regenerate is a single cell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
And yes you've already said a million times Cell wasn't fighting at full power against Goku and I've already replied to that, so let's not start repeating ourselves and prolong an already pointless argument because of your desire for "winning" and proving me "wrong" again.
There is no desire for "winning" or proving you "wrong" again. Maybe you're the one who likes to be "right" all the time, but that's not what this is about. I'm just stating facts. There's no interpretation here.