View Single Post
Old 2010-11-25, 20:20   Link #681
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Lightbulb

I just got done watching "Nowhere Boy" its about John Lennon's (Former Beatles) teenage years starting a band, and the start of his journey to becoming a successful musician. I'm not sure why, but this reminds me ALOT like the story k-on , sorta like a male perspective. If you like K-On! your going to like this movie! or if you like the Beatles. (me) After watching this movie, it boosted my motivation me to start a band, and to keep playing music. Kinda like how K-on!! did to me. I recommend watching the movie !, plus its awesome cus it shows how the Beatles become to be!

John Lennon Lead Guitar is sorta like Yui but alot more hardcore , i also noticed Johns doodles remind me of the light music club's drawings lol

Paul McCartney Guitar/Bass player is like Mio or Azusa just because how chill both of them are, and both are really good at playing there interment. Also Paul teaching John, Mio/Azusa teaching Yui. Paul is lefty like Mio, and sings really good, yet he lets John sing most the time, just like how Mio is really good at singing yet she lets Yui sing most of the time. What really catches me of the story, is that THE WAY HOW PAUL GOT INTO THE BAND IS THE SAME AS AZUSA GETTING INTO THERE BAND! after the bands play there gigs both characters are watching with inspiration, and went to find that band then performing really good in front of them. I SERIOUSLY think that there are alot of aspects of K-on that came from the Beatles story and how they started. (formal uniforms look the same too >;D)

which brings me to the conclusion that K-ON!! fate will end up the same way as Beatles (story wise)

start a band in high school -----> continue on to uni GET REALLY BIG ---> band breaks up, and later start there own bands

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2010-11-25 at 21:27.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote