View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 13:43   Link #944
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Which is our point: the system brutalizes - further brutalizes - innocent victims without even giving a softer approach a chance. That's the procedure. But of course, to you they're not innocent. They're guilty of being unbalanced by torture.

She was unarmed and none too steady. Sure, I could see stunning her if she tried to run as vaguely acceptable. But not before talking to her without threatening her had been even tried.
Which brings me back to my question. How do you know if they are forced to follow whatever the gun says?

Also the victim has a PP of over 160. Ginoza mentions that 120 = compulsive and highly aggressive

If that's what the readings translate to then what's wrong with them taking precautionary measures?
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote