Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2010-05-14, 09:24   Link #4237
Sekirei07

I wonder how often it is updated, I am sure that if its done every end of month than it will be sure to skyrocket in ranking by June.

Best line ever: Fucking Ridiculous Moe Girl!

Also this latest chapter explains something later on. Remember that part where it looked like Cruz stopped a Testament without even touching it? It was because of his membership card that the testament stopped. This also explains why Cruz would give it to Kanna.

So Kanna's village won't be attacked by Testaments anymore because it looks like an active member of the Killer Girl Squad is still in the village, so maybe Simeon will just think everything is fine because it looks like someone is still stationed there. But I guess Solva and Seto are there just in case.

That is noble of Cruz to give up his protection for the sake of another... but so like him.

I wonder why Blade did not use Bionic Compressor against Saten. Most of the fragments Blade has used on him have been able to be countered by Saten's. But Saten could not change anything about Blade inflicting Decompression Sickness on Saten.

Also it posses the ability to make Saten's fragment backfire on himself. If Blade creates a huge amount of air pressure around Saten and Saten tries to use forth wave, the first spark would cause the area around Saten to explode due to all the compressed Oxygen around him. You know like how Oxygen tanks are flammable. But Blade just seems to want to fight Saten with his own powers it seems...

But than again its possible Blade does not know how to use Rin's fragment. He never saw her fight and he only memorized it via Byakugou and Blade still can't use it if he does not see it first. Like how he took the same stance as Saten but was not able to fire it off.

It seems like the Byakugou when used makes Blade into basically a newborn needless, he has all the potential but he does not have the training to control it right. He really has to use his brain to make them work.

Anyone feel that Bionic Compressor is perhaps Blade's most powerful fragment for now? I would say Hatfield's but Blade only learned one tech of it, not the whole package. Man I write a lot and I got my Chem final in 20 min I should study lol

Last edited by Sekirei07; 2010-05-14 at 09:39.
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote