View Single Post
Old 2007-08-20, 13:41   Link #26
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoron View Post
who is the girl with shiraishi "mysterious star-faced man" at the ending credits?

Spoiler for reference image:
That's Fukuhara Kaori (Tsukasa-chan).

For the first six minutes, Tsukasa-chan was basically a cardboard character.

Kagamin: Why are all these bishoujo game protagonists female magnets?
Kona-chan: Otherwise there'll be no story.

Kagamin: Why do all these bishoujo game heroines have no boyfriend?
Kona-chan: Otherwise there'll be no story.

So true, LOL. (Also shivers at hearing all of Kona-chan's bishoujo game girls sounding like Orochimaru from Naruto, since they're all voiced by Kujira. )

Poor Miyuki (or as the 2ch fans like to call, "Mi-WIKI") going to the dentist.

Tsukasa-chan bragging to Kona-chan about how her art homework won in a competition, thanks to her dad. At first he only helped out a bit, but then he got more and more passionate and ended up taking over completely. LOL

Wonder if that Haruhi endorsed SOS Brigade drink is actually on sale in Japan?

Yu-chan asking about what present her friend should give for her boyfriend's birthday, but she's asking the wrong girls. (All three are STILL single, amazingly. )

Yu-chan shocked and at a lost after realizing that she's still on last name terms with Minami (got too used to calling her "Iwasaki-san"), until Minami saves the day once again.

Soujirou: Kona-chan, you're free to do what you like. Daddy won't stop you.
Kona-chan: Then maybe I should go find myself a boyfriend.
Soujirou: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

The fireworks scenario:

- Tsukasa-chan bumping into the station turnstiles "NANJAKORYAA!?"
- The girls only now realize Miyuki and Minami are neighbours
- Still amazed Miyuki's klutzy mom Yukari managed to survive in today's world
- Poor Hiyorin, apparently Minami's doggy doesn't like otakus too much
- Yu-chan lying her head on Minami's lap = pure win

Shortest Lucky Channel ever seen. Finally, even Ono Daisuke has appeared, replacing poor Shiraishi as assistant, as Shiraishi is on a suicide mission to the haunted forest under Mt Fuji, lol.

Akira-sama: So you're not a crow this time, huh? - Referring to Ono's role as Sora the crow in AIR (I won't go into AIR spoilers here, so don't worry).
Ono: And you aren't a dog either. - Referring to Akira-sama's seiyuu, Konno Hiromi's role as Potato in AIR.
Akira-sama: Piko~ - Potato's trademark sound LOL

Four of the five SOS Brigade members have made appearances in Lucky Star now, with two as regular casts. All that's left is Gotou Yuuko.

Shiraishi's (the live action one) dancing ED was hilarious, that's all I'll say.

Overall, things didn't pick up until the second half. So 9/10, guess it can't be helped as I've already seen three superb eps in a row.