View Single Post
Old 2008-01-05, 00:18   Link #151
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
So I'm really really really really really late on giving this episode a look over, but a lot of stuff was happening here during the holidays and it was just impossible for me to really get a 00 episode done (especially since they need about twice as much time given to going over them as any other series I'm blogging right now). Anyway, Gundam 00 Episode 11 Summary & Thoughts are up, and I hope to have 12 done before the subs for 13 are out. 13 comes out today actually, so we'll have to see how it goes. I really do hope people have started to appreciate 00's style a little more inbetween the time I've been gone and now though. It should be clear by now that the series doesn't plan to be character arc driven like a visual novel adaptation, but plot driven. That's going to mean a bit of jumping around between situations, which I don't think the series does all that haphazardly, or to it's own disservice.

Okay then, I'll leave people to hopefully read the article even though they've probably discussed the episode several times over by now. Hope they enjoy and aren't too offended by the rant I added at the end again. Sometimes you gotta air your thoughts a little when you get a bit upset with certain things.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote