View Single Post
Old 2011-03-04, 16:09   Link #106
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by .x.crii.x. View Post
My thoughts exactly. First she goes off saying "she's not my sister, I hate her, she ruined my life, bla bla bla". Then she goes off and says that she´s Tabane´s sister "the CREATOR OF IS CORES". Ok, so what of it Houki? That´s YOUR SISTER´S MERITS...not yours. How would being the sister of the creator automatically make you a "coach"?

So now that she needs an IS she forgets everything and calls her sis. Real nice...

She´s just getting an IS because of her sister, not because she´s got skill. A lot of people say that Houki was at a disadvantage when fighting against Charl because of her IS being a mass produced one and not a personal one. But here´s the thing...even with her personal IS, she´s still not a good pilot. Don´t believe me? Read the IS pilot stats.

Anyway, I DON´T HATE HOUKI. I just find it irritating the way her character is...heck, maybe we'll get some development on her perspectives later on...idk. Just now I´m upset.
I'm seeing Houki trashed a lot for this episode but let's be honest, she was forced to separate from Ichika because of Tabane for a few years and even lost out on the date she was going to get with him because she had to concede from the kendo tournament. Houki has a lot of issues about her sister because of this but she is still willing to use the relation because it allows her to spend time with Ichika which Tabane cost her before. I really don't see a big deal with this, the other girls have all used their connections or previous relation to Ichika to get closer. Though I'll concede that Charlotte was kind of forced into the situation and she didn't want to take advantage of it until after she fell for him.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy