View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 11:59   Link #2010
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Hmm hm episode 04. Now that this hit the fan, maybe I should release that manga chapter after all...

But Riko was no surprise for the obvious reason, but I guess I never got my wish of seeing a booby holster the lack of Shirayuki is understandable but displeasing, and someone refresh my mind, but were there windows in the cocktail bar of the airplane? Surely Aria's and Riko's stray bullets must have hit more than a few wine glasses

But really Riko, you hate your name? Wait till I tell you my name (though I've learned to live with it and it's been a goal of mine similar to Riko's: I want people to see it as not who it was for, but what it did.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Nice going on the flashback. They cramped the info of his brother in this episode. It might be good if they shown it already since first episode. Tidbits of info. Like about the butterfly knife being an item left behind of his brother and his continues nightmares.
I mentioned that earlier too. It kind of left some viewers speculating heavily because they never really showed why Kinji wants to quit being a Butei until now. But I noticed something, you know. This series is Hidan No Aria, and as fragmented as the Anime has been [compared to its written counterparts], they conveniently didn't show Aria's reason for intruding into Kinji's life until now as well. It's that thing I mentioned for last ep, both characters had their realizations at the same time.

Regardless if this is what the scriptwriters wanted, it still woulnd't have hurt to show some of the crucial bits they left out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
well, i don't want to say, "i totally called it was Riko," but i totally called it was Riko.. didn't help that apparently my post was quoted several times saying, "put a spoiler on it." (cause it was deleted before i could look at the thread again.) but hey, it was pretty dang obvious. who else had access to his room that we saw aside from Aria? no one else but Riko.
Heh, join the club. No matter how many hints I throw out, my words aren't deciphered 99% of the time

But from an Anime viewers' standpoint, it was actually not obvious it was Riko playing clockstopper. Visually, only 2 other girl's painted Kinji's apartment, so I still stand by what the manga showed us, which I had thought it was a close enough blueprint for them to use, but not so.

Quote:
also, they're using gunkata. badass.
I'd pay gladly

But, last time enjoyed that in Anime form was School Rumble Second Term, but that was a bit more of a comical version

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
But, one thing I don't get, but maybe I'm using too much real life logic here. But, wouldn't someone who had a knife to their brother's killers throat would just slice it the moment they had the chance?
What? You'd slice the cute deadly girl? I wouldn't! Even if Riko had her guns aimed at my balls, I could never stain that cute loli version uniform of hers with her own blood, I just can't!

So, have a few animated gif avatars, not the full set but it's a start.

Though, I'm thinking just fulfilling requests is more time manageable than throwing out random ones, my gif making process isn't basic as it looks

Spoiler for no excuses explanation:

damnit I've had it with my shitty wireless carrier. My post looks like a freaking comment system.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote