View Single Post
Old 2007-07-18, 06:39   Link #282
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
hahaha I was pretty shock to find that Zest's unison with Agito would provoke a saiyan to come out of Zest...plus he's over "S" rank...I would say Vita in unison mode might or most likely, might not stand a chance over Mr. SSJ Zest the knight!

I would say that Subaru looks like she will get heavily owned in the next episode, seeing her charging into laser fire.
Caro can be crying about anything for now until the episode premieres.
About the Aces being screwed, yea I guess they aren't as screwed as nearly getting owned by the Number's attacks, but I would say this could be RF6's first defeat in this season.
Not to mention the client is watching this battle, and hopefully we get a clue on who this guy is.
the Number with the eye patch (forgot her name... sorry) she caught my attention in this episode...and Dieci with her wonderful buster rifle...I guess those two are my favorite in the Number's crew.
It really all depends on how fast Aces can get their devices and enters battle I say. since I doubt there is a chance we will see Hayate limiter off so soon after last time, the ones the can tip the combat will only be Nanoha and Fate. However its is given that forwards are not going to get out of it without injury, but I think the main damage will be structral not personal.