Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-26, 10:06   Link #20656
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
@Tsukune's Youjutsu source: After looking at the chapter, it's really quite confusing. Touhou's words: "An amplfied channel that can produce Demon Energy (= Youki) and a "Transformation point" that will manipulate the quality of of demon energy". So either I'm just too dense to understand it or Shinso blood =/= Youki.
I certainly would say Shinso =/= Youki. Youki seems to be what all the monsters have, it is their energy they use for whatever, be it special attack, trasformation or detecting something or whatnot. People with Shinso blood just have a very special, badass Youki due to their special blood, that's how I read it at least. Everybody keeps saying Moka's youki is so overwhelming - even though the Shinso part is sealed it is prly the reason for her uber youki.

As for human modfication, I read that explanation by Tohou as:[Humans neither have the a) cabability to produce/generate youki, nor the b) means to shape and control it] hence I gave your body a) a youki source and b) a control mechanism that helps you in controling and actually making use of your new "youki power cell"