View Single Post
Old 2011-09-24, 12:09   Link #5516
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Kanon has constantly been the first to have all the romantic moments. Just what I noticed...
I kinda agree with this, but I dont mind cause she is my fav girl after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Wakaki favors Kanon and also the fanbase?
I wouldnt go that far as to say Wakaki favours a girl or fanbase, but in japan Kanon really is one of the most popular girls in the series. After Elsie and Haqua, Kanon might just be the most popular HUMAN girl in the series. Her anime finale was ranked as the best anime episode by the fans, her single and album CDs have always been the best selling of all the TWGOK music releases, and her BluRay volume was the best selling out of the bunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Kanon has been fairly sweet ever since her capture arc ended. There's been no sign of her yandere side since her Weiss was captured.
Yet there are still idiots out there that hate Kanon for her taser moments and seem to have completely ignored everything that has happened after that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Anyway, Keima is such a pimp, he managed to 'wing' Kanon without even trying
If anything everything that has happened since she got stabbed has been Keima trying, in a way this whole goddess arc has just been a multi-part Kanon arc. It seems Apollo is aware of what Keima has been going through for her sake and Kanon has been talking with Apollo so...its not strange that seeing Keima go through so much for Kanon would seriously increase her love points and give her wings.

In the end though I would like to AT LEAST have a proper Kanon development just like all the other girls have been getting.
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote