View Single Post
Old 2012-06-17, 21:27   Link #20
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

@Coldlight: Ye well, as i was saying before, this is where the problem lies: i like girls so much that if i were a girl, i would be lesbian; this said, even if i wanted to impersonate myself in the female character, i would find it very hard to have feeling of jealousy, if another girl happened to steal my "boy". I could surely imagine how bad she feels, but if i were the girl, i wouldn't be with a boy in the first place. I'm naturally only referring to the "jealousy" episode, but since i'm a fan of romances, this is one of the most common things. It's different if, as a boy, another boy steals my girl: there i not only feel bad for myself(the protagonist), but i also get insanely mad. I don't know if you ever read the manga "Onani Master Kurosawa", but that was one of the few titles able to make me feel any of Kurosawa's emotions, from happiness, to anger, despair and helplessness.

The main issue is that i'm not very emotional, so i really have to get into the story to actually feel something, and that's the reason of my strict requirements. I hope to lighten up my heart a bit, in order to enjoy more life and other animes aswell. Gotta work on this a lot :/

@ Triple R: I'll give it a try, it could actually turn out to be successful

@Relentlessflame: At this point i guess it's really a different perspective: when i was little, i also happened to watch some Sailor Moon episode in the morning, but after 3-4 episode, i seriously realized that it wasn't something for me. You had to feed me with stuff like dragonball and the kind, haha. As far as the environment is concerned, i also have sisters, but they are way older than me, so it's not like i spent much time with them. Most of my time was spent with my father, doing weird experiments or with my friends, so that's probably also the reason.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote