View Single Post
Old 2013-02-24, 04:42   Link #7384
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
But we compare here Thoma, or Touma if you want, with Nanoha and like he says that is not fair. Touma have proof so far to be too naïve, easy to trick and overall not that great of a fighter because even when he does noise almost all of his battles end with him being rescue. Just saying that so far he doesn’t shine that much compare with Nanoha herself who was more proactive, did not just sit and wait for things to happen and was more focus on her goals. I mean Thoma just seems to ignore the evil in the Hückebein family for some sense of owing them something and yet I have to consider that the Hückebein family does show villainous behavior that I can’t just forget. Like killing innocents, blowing things up, trying to murder members of the SD6 and then I see Thoma saying “I am glad you are here”. I just can’t get him.
Sure, Thoma is less proactive, but only because RF6 keep him on a tighter leash than Lindy ever had Nanoha. You know, the same Nanoha who just ignored how Fate was endangering the entirety of earth with her actions to help her. The same Nanoha who wanted to talk to the Wolkenritter, who up to that point had shown no signs of being friendly at all and have a murder record well in the billions.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote