View Single Post
Old 2013-06-28, 01:19   Link #261
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri Chuikov View Post
Ok lols...well, I didn't quite mean it that way. I stand by my point--I'm Russian-Korean..and from a young age I was taught to conserve resources (be resourceful with everything). My mother taught me that when picking out Asian women to marry, take them out to a meal first...if the girl leaves behind a lot of her food (basically, wasting a lot of rice) then she is not a good girl and will be highly likely that she will spend your money without a care (as she cares not for even her rice). Mind you, this was the one time in my life that my mother cussed, and said that such people are most likely "spoiled bitches."

So, upon seeing Tora's little sister waste resources (tipping over Tora's rice bowl, throwing stuff, etc.) I deemed her as such.

Although as a character I like her, she seems like a decent person, just confused.

HOWEVER! I was also confused by what you were saying (partly because of my personal view) and also because you mentioned "pet.." the only character who's [phi] is a pet (so far) seems to be Tora's sister, who's phi is a tiny bird.

My bad ^^
Dat reasoning.

Though if you go back and read their appearances, the ojou girl literally treats the loli like a pet.